Arizona Brewery Running Series events are 5k-ish, fun-run courses that all start and end at local Arizona breweries. We welcome all runners, walkers, joggers, and spectators that are interested in enjoying the great outdoors and the great craft beer that Arizona has to offer. All of our participants complete a 5k course nearby each brewery. Afterwards, everyone hangs out, drinks beer, and enjoys local live music!
|WHERE TO GO:
- SanTan Gardens, 495 E Warner Rd Suite 101, Chandler, AZ 85225
WHEN TO ARRIVE:
- Sunday, November 5 between 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. to check in
- The 5k will start promptly at 11:00 a.m.
SCHEDULE A TOUR!
- Tours are available on Sundays at 1pm and 3pm
- The tour is 75 minutes in length and includes a welcome beer, samples of our Vodka, Gin, and Single Malt Whiskey during, as well as a beverage towards the conclusion of the tour. During the tour attendees learn about SanTan’s history, the brewing and distilling process, and all about the equipment we use to create our products. We like to make the tours educational as well as entertaining.
- Purchase tickets online at www.Santantours.com up an hour before the tour. Tours are limited to 25 people
- Tours range from $15 – $40
- Use promo code SanTanFan for $5 off for Sunday, Nov 5 only
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo ID – We will card everyone at check in – ALL AGES WELCOME!
- Extra money for food!
- Extra money for Arizona Running Series gear so you can run, drink beer, and look fantastic! Did you pre-order a t-shirt? You can pick that up before or after the run. Didn’t pre-order, no problem. Check out our merch table and get your event shirt for $25-$35.
WHO/WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Musical guest: John Gowan
- There will be a water station at the turn around and we will have small water bottles available at check in for those who want to have additional water on the run
- No on-site registration will be available so we encourage you to register online prior to arriving on-site – online registration remains on until the start of the event – register on your phone
- In addition to your beer, every participant receives a collector’s pint glass or Series swag item + goodies and giveaways from our Series sponsors.
- The run course will take place on neighborhood streets and nearby paths. Roads remain open to traffic during the run
|We have a fun course that starts and ends at SanTan Gardens. Remember, the event is untimed! This will be an open course and participants are to obey all traffic laws and share the sidewalk and path and cross on green lights.
Registration is still open so gather your friends and have them join in on the fun.
Comments or questions? Send us an email at email@example.com
See you at the event!