Event application for vendors & sponsors

For Vendors we require:

A valid TPT Sales Tax License with the State of Arizona, listing Chandler as a location.  This is a city requirement if you are selling any items. If you have an existing license and do not have Chandler listed, please visit azdor.gov to add the City of Chandler as a location for the cost of $2.00.

If your physical business location is in Chandler, we will need your City of Chandler Business License number.

A check made payable to: SanTan Brewing Company. Please mail or hand deliver to our Pub; 8 S. San Marcos Place Chandler, Arizona 85225. We cannot accept payment via credit card. If you would like to pay via electronic funds transfer, please email for instructions. We can accept cash if it is in a clearly marked envelope, delivered to the Hostess Stand at the Pub address above. 

We will need a Certificate of Insurance listing the following as Additional Insureds:
– SanTan Brewing Company
  8 S. San Marcos Place
  Chandler, AZ. 85225

Form 700 – Chandler Fire Department Food/Beverage Vendor Application is required to be completed for all Food Vendors, including “non-food” vendors who are preparing food &/or drinks on site.

We will need your food permit number, I.E. Mobile Food/Food Caterer, Temporary/Seasonal or Cottage Food number. This is a Maricopa County Environmental Services requirement. If you do not have a current permit, please visit the following website as a resource:


The City of Chandler has a very strict deadline for all items to be submitted. Once the deadline has passed, we cannot submit vendor applications. Please reach out if you have any questions regarding these requirements.

Scroll to Top
Skip to content